Asian Chicken Saute is a very healthy recipe which you can cook under 30 mins. Most of the vegetables will be just steamed and you can make this with little amount of oil.Asian Chicken Saute is a delicious Chinese dinner menu and easily goes with Lo Mein or Chow Mein. The layer of dark sauces (Soya,Oyster) mix with honey makes this dish very flavorful.
You can see how I have cut the vegetables. (I have used only a portion of vegetables in this photo, not the full amount I used in cooking). If you can’t find Snow Pea, don’t worry you can skip it or use green beans instead.
Asian Chicken Saute & Lo Mein or Chow Mein is a very good combination, however you can also serve this with white/brown rice.
The Asian Chicken Saute is a very juicy dish. You can make it more spicy or sweet by adding more chili or honey. See below how each vegetables are cooked but not fried.
You can make this recipe very quickly even for uninvited guests or just to make your family happy 🙂
- 300gm Boneless Chicken Breast (Cut into small pieces)
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 100gm Broccoli
- 85gm Mushroom
- 75gm Spring Onion
- 50gm Snow Peas
- 100gm Red Bell pepper
- 30gm Carrot
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Ginger
- 1 Egg White
- Salt (as per taste)
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Whole cashew
- 2 Teaspoons Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Flakes
- 3 Tablespoons Soya Sauce
- 1 -2 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- Sesame Oil (Til Oil)
- Red Chili Flakes
- First of all, clean the Chicken and cut into small pieces, marinate the chicken with Vinegar for 15 -30 mins and keep it aside.
- Cut the Vegetables into small pieces (shown in the photograph above).
- Squeeze the chicken from the marination,keep it in a separate bowl, add 1 egg white, 1 Tablespoon Soya Sauce, pinch of salt and mix them well.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon of Sesame Oil in a skillet, add the chicken and stir for 2-3 mins.
- Add pinch of Black Pepper Power & Red Chili Flakes. Keep the chicken aside.
- Again, heat 1-2 Tablespoon of Sesame Oil in low-medium flame, add whole cashew, chopped Garlic & Ginger then saute them for 30-40 sec.
- Add all the vegetables and stir them for a min. Cover the skillet with a lid so that the vegetables will be steamed (5 mins).
- Put the mushroom and stir again for a 1 min.
- Then add the chicken pieces and mix them well.
- At last, add 2 Tablespoons Soya Sauce, 1 -2 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce & 2 Tablespoons Honey and mix everything.
- Finish with pinch of salt, Black Pepper Powder, Chili Flakes if needed.
- Enjoy the Asian Chicken Saute with Lo Mein or Chow Mein.
I have added the mushroom once the vegetables are almost cooked since mushroom gets cooked much faster than other vegetables.
Don't over fry the vegetables, you just want them to be soften enough to chew.