Even though Salmon Kebab didn’t originate from middle east like Lamb Kebab, it has made it to the list of most delicious Kebab dishes around the world. This recipe is very easy to make and less time consuming however the taste is really really good. I had this Salmon Kebab with some stair fry mix veggie and herb rice. These dishes complement each other very nice. In this recipe either you can grill the fish in electric or charcoal grill.
The Salmon Kebab not only looks yummy but very tasty and healthy too. Fish fat is very good for health. This Salmon Kebab is a very delicate recipe which will always have a very special place that the dinner table. You can make your Salmon Kebab in less than 30 minutes and the salmon will be juicy, flaky and flavorful.
Once marination is complete, arrange the Salmon cubes in the skewers. I had placed used lemon in between the Salmon fish, don’t add too much of lemon otherwise it will become sour. See below how I have arranged the Fish cubes.
I used electric griddle to make the Salmon Kebab. Salmon will be cooked in no time, so don’t cook for long. You want the fish to be juicy and soft.
If you like Salmon then you will surely love this recipe. I had taken the Salmon skin out at home, however you can also get it done at the grocery store also.
Here is the full recipe.
- 300gm Salmon Fillets
- 2 Lemon (very thinly slice)
- 2 Teaspoons Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 Teaspoons Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Sesame Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Canyan Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ¼ Teaspoon Brown Sugar
- Kosher Salt (as needed)
- 1 ½ Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Wooden skewers
- At first clean the salmon fillet, take out the skin and cut into small cubes.
- Take a bowel and mix all marinated spice which are listed above, now marinate the salmon cubes into the marination for ½ an hour.
- Now take two wooden skewers and arrange the salmon cubes with folded lemon slice one by one, make total 4 kebab skewers.
- Now its time for grilling the fish. In the grill, spray some olive oil/vegetable oil. Place the salmon skewers one by one (turn them occasionally) and brush the fish with oil, until the fish has been cooked completely.
- Now your yummy “Salmon Kebab “is ready to be serve.
- Hope you will enjoy the dish. If you like my version of salmon kebab, please follow my blog .