A touch of sweet-tangy taste and flavorful soft Salmon always makes us hungry. I am feeling hungry even by looking at the above picture of Honey Glazed Salmon. Generally I prefer baked Salmon for most of my recipes, since it stays soft, grilling or frying makes the salmon harder. However you can also grill the fish to make this Honey Glazed Salmon recipe.
I always encourage having fresh wild caught Salmon at least once a week. Salmon has lots of health benefit. It’s an excellent source of vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6 and a good source of omega -3 fatty acid etc. Salmon is a lean protein that fits nicely into healthy diet plan. Eating Salmon is always good, it always helps to increase your cardiovascular health, helps to prevent heath damage, and also helps built children brains during pregnancy.
As you know my husband Abhisek is crazy about Salmon. I just love watching him having a Salmon dish, he makes different sounds like wow, ahha, oh my god ! etc to express his feelings. His enjoyment while having the food makes me very happy. I believe you must also be having similar feelings for your loved ones.
ThisHoney Glazed Salmon recipe is one of his favorite. I personally think this is a most delicious Salmon dish which I ever had so far. A very easy to prepare and also very refreshing too. You can make this dish within 30 minutes. The taste of the dish is very amazing and adds a lot of delicious flavor to the Salmon.
Look at following photograph.I am using two fresh salmon fillets. I am going to clean & pad dry the fish with paper towel before marinating.
Sometimes at home or at a restaurant Salmon becomes dry and chewy, because of overcooking. So I advise you to be careful and don’t overcook your Salmon, otherwise it became hard.
In the below picture,I have marinated the fish with the listed ingredients for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
If you need tips on how to warp the Salmon in aluminum foil, please look into my previous Salmon recipe here:
Here is the another look of Yummy “Honey Glazed Salmon” – A perfect date night recipe
Do try my version of “Honey Glazed Salmon” recipe at your home and I believe you can make this perfect at the very first try itself.
Hope you will enjoy my recipe. Find many existing recipes here in funloveandcooking.com.
Also if you want to share any idea please feel free to contact me.
How to make Honey Glazed Salmon:
- 2 Pieces of Salmon Fillets
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Grated Ginger
- 1 ½ Tablespoon Honey
- 2 Teaspoon Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 1-2 Teaspoon Light Soya Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Black pepper Powder (According to your taste)
- 2 Teaspoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- Take a bowel add and whisk all the ingredients (minced garlic, grated ginger, light soy sauce, Sriracha hot sauce, honey, black pepper powder, red wine vinegar, sesame oil) very well.
- Now place the salmon fillets into the marination mixture, turn them to evenly coat.
- Marinate the Salmon fillets for ½ an hour.
- Take one aluminum sheet, brush it with olive oil.
- Then keep one fillet at the center of the aluminum sheet and add additional marination liquid (if there is any).
- Wrap the salmon with the aluminum sheet, keep them aside.
- Repeat the same process to wrap the second salmon fillet.
- Heat the oven at 400F/200C temperature and bake the salmon for 20 minutes.
- Now your yummy juicy Honey-Glazed Salmon is ready for serve. Serve it immediately.