Mixed Fruit Lassi is one of the most flavorful Lassi. As you already know, Lassi is the most ubiquitous drink across India. During hot summer a glass of chilled Lassi would not only quench your thirst but also make you feel refreshed. There are different types of Lassi like Plain Lassi, Salted Lassi, Mango Lassi etc. Lassi is a very healthy drink to have during Summer time.
It was one very hot afternoon of the prolonged Indian summer, I was coming back from my college around 1 PM with the Sun above my head. I was very thirsty and all I could think was about what to drink after reaching home. At home, we generally make regular Lassi. I wanted something more refreshing to satisfy my thirst. So I made the Mixed Fruit Lassi with the help of my mother. It came out very nicely and later I again perfected the recipe.
You can make this at home very easily and you will just love this Mixed Fruit Lassi like myself 🙂
- 1 Cup(235ml) Yogurt/Curd
- 80gm Apple
- 200gm Red Grapes
- 2 Strawberries
- 2-3 Teaspoons Cashew Nuts Power/Paste
- Crushed Pistachio (Garnishing Only)
- 1-2 Teaspoons Rose Water
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 11/2 - 2 Cups Sugar (May vary)
- 2 Teaspoons Cardamom Power
- 20-25 Pieces Ice Cubs (May vary)
- Use the Juicer to extract the juice from Apple, Grapes & Strawberries. Refer notes in case you don't have Juicer.
- Put the Yogurt/Curd, fruit juice, Cashew Nuts Power/Paste, Rose Water, Honey, Sugar, Cardamom Power & Ice Cubes in a blender\mixture and blend\mix them together. (Taste it before serving so that you can add Sugar if needed).
- Add the Crushed Pistachio and pinch of Cardamom Power on top of the Mixed Fruit Lassi before serving.
If you add the ice cubes while serving the concentration of the Lassi will chance, so I have added during blending.
It is best to make the Cardamom Power at home, however separate the un-crushed outer shell of the Cardamoms from the powder.