Shell Pasta with Sausage is a very healthy recipe which you can make under 30 mins. All the vegetables are steamed/boiled, so you can be thrifty with the amount of Olive oil you would use. The use of Sausage will help to make the Shell Pasta very quickly and you can avoid the steps to prepare the meat.
I have used Chicken Sausage, however you can your favorite one. The Shell Pasta with Sausage is a very tasty recipe and something that you can have very frequently at lunch or dinner.
While boiling the pasta you can add some salt in the water which will make the pasta more tasty. I am using Chicken Broth/stock with the red wine to make the sauce for the pasta. Once the pasta is ready you can cover it with a lid and keep it for 5-7 mins, this will help the paste to absorb the excess sauce.
There are different sizes of shell pasta available, I have used the medium size. You can use the whole wheat shell pasta to make Shell Pasta with Sausage even more tasty.
- 250gm Pasta
- 4 Pieces of Chicken Sausage
- 100 gm Cherry Tomato
- 185 gm Broccoli
- 35 gm Finely Chopped Garlic
- 2 Teaspoon Chili Flakes
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Cups of Chicken Broth/ Chicken Stock
- ¼ Cup Red Wine
- Salt (As Per Taste)
- 1 Teaspoon of Black pepper Powder
- Seasoned Salt (As Per Taste)
- Olive Oil
- Chopped Parsley
- Cut the Broccoli in medium sized pieces. Steam/boil the Broccoli and Cherry Tomatoes .
- Now cut the sausage in small pieces and keep them aside.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil in medium heat and add the sausage, stir for 5-7 minutes and keep them aside.
- Boil the Pasta as per the packaging instruction and drain the water, keep it aside.
- Heat a skillet in medium flame, take 2 tablespoons Of Olive oil, add chopped garlic stir for few minutes, now add 2 cups of chicken broth and ¼ cup of red wine heat for 5-7 minute and bring it to a boil.
- Then add the Pasta, Broccoli, Cherry tomatoes and mix them well.
- Add 1 teaspoon black pepper powder, sprinkle some garlic powder and seasoned salt, stir for few minutes.
- When the chicken broth has been dried out, add the sausage and mix them well.
- Now your Pasta is ready for serve. Before serving sprinkle some chopped Parsley.