In every byte of Shrimp Mushroom Stuffed Bell Pepper, you will feel the individual flavor of Bell Pepper, Mushroom & Shrimp. This is an original recipe which you can make it at home easily. The Bell Peppers would be very juicy and yummy after they have been baked.
In order to create a nice texture, I had grilled the baked Bell Peppers for few mins. This is a optional step, this does not add any additional taste/flavor. In case you are planning to grill the Bell Peppers as I have mentioned above, brush them with bit of oil/butter during grilling.
The Shrimp Mushroom Stuffed Bell Pepper is also a total party starter dish. You can bake the stuffed bell peppers ahead of time and grill them before serving.
This is a very healthy food. You can use very less amount of oil to make the stuffing. See below how I have made it. You can also mix grated cheese with the stuffing (once it has been cooled down). The cheese will melt while you bake the Bell Pepper, which will add extra taste & flavor.
You can use any Bell Pepper (capsicum) to make this dish, if you don’t have the smaller ones I have used here. Be careful to slice a small section, clean & stuff the mixture inside the pepper. Make sure you fully fill the bell pepper with the mixture so that there isn’t any empty space left inside it. This will help the stuffing not to come out once they have been baked and grilled.
Shrimp Mushroom Stuffed Bell Pepper may seemed to be a very simple recipe however it is definitely going to exceed your expectation. I was very much amazed to find out how tasty it is. Here is a closer look.
Shrimp Mushroom Stuffed Bell Pepper is a very unique and original recipe. Hope you will enjoy it 🙂
- 2-3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 20 gm Green Peas
- 200 gm. Prawn/Shrimp (Small Size)
- 50 gm. Mushroom
- 250 gm. Bell pepper/Capsicum (15 small Pieces)
- 4 Tablespoons Chopped Onion
- 1½ Tablespoon Ginger Paste
- 1½ Tablespoon Garlic Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Cumin Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Red Chili Powder
- Salt (As Per Taste)
- Pinch of Sugar
- Cut the shrimp and Mushroom into small pieces. Heat the oil in a skillet in medium flame, put 2-3 Tablespoons of vegetable oil, add red chili flakes, chopped onion, garlic- ginger Paste and stir them well.
- Add shrimp and stir again. When the shrimp has almost been cooked, add mushroom, green peas, red chili powder, cumin powder, salt and sugar (as per taste).
- Once everything has been cooked, turn of the flame & keep the mixture aside for stuffing.
- Used a small knife to cut only a small section of the Bell Pepper, then use your finger to clean the inside and stuff the mixture. (Refer the photograph above)
- Soak the grill sticks in to the water and arrange the bell peppers into the stick.
- Now preheat the oven at 180C/350F .Put the stuffed bell peppers on the baking tray and beak them in 10-15 min.
- Your Shrimp & Mushroom Stuffed Bell Pepper is ready to serve. It is very easy recipe and perfect for party starter, it is also very healthy and tasty.
In order to create a nice texture, I had grilled the baked Bell Peppers for few mins. What you can do is, keep the baked Bell Peppers ready ahead of time and grill them before serving. However this is a optional step, this does not add any additional taste.
In case you are planning to grill the Bell Peppers as I have mentioned above, brush them with bit of oil/butter during grilling.