Watermelon Juice is a very refreshing drink and easy to make, specially during summer time. You can make and preserve this at home for few days.My husband just loves a glass of chilled watermelon juice after returning from office.
In case you don’t have a juicer, you need can use your blender and then filter the pulp from the juice. Watermelon is also very nutritious, it has more Lycopene, it relieves muscle soreness, may significantly reduce blood pressure and the glucose provides instant energy.
- 4 CUPS Watermelon Juice
- 4 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- Black Salt
- ½ Cup Sugar (Dust)
- ½ Teaspoons Chat Masala (optional)
- 2 Teaspoons Rose Water
- Soda water (optional)
- Ice Cubes
- Slice the watermelon in half, if your watermelon is seedless then it is fine or if it is not then you must use a small spoon to scoop out the seeds.
- Then you cut the watermelon into small pieces.
- Now use juicer to make watermelon juice out of the watermelon.
- Keep four cups of juice aside & pour it in a Jug/Pitcher.
- Add 4 tablespoons of lemon juice, ½ cup of sugar, sprinkle some black salt, ½ teaspoon of chat masala and 2 Teaspoons of rose water and mix them well.
- Now your watermelon juice is ready for serve.
- Add 4-5 ice cubes in the glass, and then add some soda water, at last pour the watermelon juice in the glass and server it cold.
In case you have coarse grain sugar you can use your blender to make the sugar dust.