Baked Chicken Breast With Pineapple Salsa is an all-time favorite weeknight dinner. It is also a very tasty,healthy and filling dish.Baked Chicken Breast With Pineapple Salsa is an American Cuisine and in many restaurants you will find different varieties of the same entree. Making this at home is incredibility easy, the chicken breast would cook in no time. The herbs I have used here will give a nice texture & flavor to the chicken.
The most important part of making the chicken breast is marination,means more you marinate the chicken breast the taste will enhance equally. You want the meat to be soft and tender.
Here I have use different types of spices to make my dish tasty.
I am also using fresh rosemary, parsley and basil to make the chicken more flavorful.
I had marinated my chicken about 1 hour by using these ingredients. Here is the photo taken after the marination.
After a light fry I had placed the chicken breast in the over to bake for around 20 mins.
These are the vegetables/fruits which I have used in the salsa. Try to get as many as fresh vegetables/fruits for the Salsa.
Here I have cut the salsa vegetables/fruits in different shapes and grilling them.The flavors would come out once you grill the vegetables/fruits for few mins.
Here the baby spinach and butter which I have used in this recipe.
The Pineapple salsa and the combination of baby spinach have taken the dish to different level. Here is another look of the Baked Chicken Breast With Pineapple Salsa.
Please find the full recipe here.
- 400gm Chicken Breast ( 2 piece )
- 1-2 Teaspoons Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Chopped Rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon Season Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 2 Teaspoon Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Presley
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Chopped Basil
- 2 Teaspoons Black Pepper powder
- 1-2 Teaspoons Onion Powder
- 1 ½ Tea Spoon Cayenne Powder
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Cajun Powder
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Rotisserie Chicken Powder (Optional)
- Salt (As per taste)
- Unsalted butter
- Red Bell Pepper
- Cilantro leaves
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- Pepper Powder
- Take the whole chicken breasts and in a bowl and Sprinkle Season Salt, Black Pepper Powder.
- Then add Lime Juice ( 2 Tablespoons ), Garlic Power ( 1-2 Teaspoon ), Onion Powder ( 1-2 Teaspoon) , Cayenne Powder ( 1 ½ Tea Spoon), Cajun Powder ( 1 ½ Teaspoon ), Rotisserie Chicken Powder ( 1 ½ Teaspoon ) , Finely Chopped Fresh Rose Merry leaves ( 1 Tablespoon ), fresh chopped parsley leaves ( 1 Tablespoon ), fresh chopped Basil leaves ( 1 Tablespoon ). Then hand grinds them using 1 tea spoon of olive oil.
- Marinate the chicken breast for at least 30 mins.
- After 30 mins take a skillet and heat 3-4 Tablespoons of butter.
- Add the marinated chicken breast and cook both sides for 10 mins in low –medium flame.
- Then take a baking sheet, brush unsalted butter on top if it and place the chicken breast over it. Bake the chicken for around 20 mins in 400F.
- While the Chicken is getting cooked lets make the Salsa.
- Cut the vegetables & fruits and grill the them (1 Tomato, half Bell Pepper, 1 Jalapeno, 1 Lemon, ½ Pineapple, half orange ) for 10-15 mins. Also, before grilling them brush the vegetables with oil.
- Once they are grilled, cut them in small pieces and put it in a bowl.
- Squeeze the lime and orange juice, some minced garlic and fresh cilantro leaves, salt and mix well all together.
- Now your Salsa is ready.
- Heat skillet in low to medium heat, put unsalted butter, add spinach, salt and pepper and sauté them for 1 minute.
- Now your Baked Chicken Breast With Pineapple Salsa dish is ready to be serve.
- Serve the chicken breast over baby spinach and put the pineapple salsa on top of it.
You need to hammer the Chicken Breast to make them bit thinner.
I have used a Griddle to grill the vegetables, you can use a normal Grill.
You can use cherry tomato instated of normal tomato.